Controllers of Personal Information
K32 Bazaar, Inc. and its controlled Indian subsidiaries are participants in the Safe Harbour programme developed by the Indian Department of Commerce. These K32 Bazaar companies have certified that they adhere to the Safe Harbour Privacy Principles agreed upon by the INDIAN. For more information about the Safe Harbour and to view these K32 Bazaar Group companies’ certification, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Safe Harbour website. If you would like to contact Krsti Network directly about the Safe Harbour programme, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
What Personal Information About Customers Does K32 Bazaar Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at K32 Bazaar. We use your information to assist sellers in handling orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as wish lists and customer reviews and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather.
Information You Give Us: we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future shopping for you, improving our platform, and communicating with you.
Automatic Information: we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses K32 Bazaar or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of K32 Bazaar on other Web sites. Click here to see examples of the information we receive.
E-mail Communications: to help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from K32 Bazaar if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
Information from Other Sources: we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
We may be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent for K32 Bazaar to disclose your information, if so required under the applicable law.
· Allow you to enter your password less frequently during a session.
· Provide information that is targeted to your interests.
· Promote and enforce trust and safety.
· Measure promotional effectiveness.
· Analyse our web page flow.
Cookies we use for trust and safety (Flash cookies) – K32 Bazaar uses Flash cookies, which are cookies written with flash technology, to help ensure that your account security is not compromised and to spot irregularities in behavior to prevent your account from being fraudulently taken over. For information about managing Flash cookies,
Your choices about cookies – We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a cookie. You are always free to decline cookies if your browser permits. However, if you decline cookies, you may not be able to use certain features on the website, and you may be required to reenter your password more frequently during a session. Learn how to set your browser to accept cookies.
A web beacon is an electronic image placed in the web page code that can serve many of the same purposes as cookies. Web beacons are used to track the traffic patterns of users from one page to another in order to maximize web traffic flow.
Does K32 Bazaar share the Information it receives?
· Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, such as Marketplace sellers, these businesses operate stores at K32 Bazaar or sell offerings to you at K32 Bazaar. In other cases, we provide services jointly with or on behalf of these businesses. Click here for some examples of co-branded and joint offerings. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
· Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of K32 Bazaar customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
· With your consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
· We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input in addition to maintaining security of your information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on “Information Technology Security Techniques Information Security Management System-Requirements”.
· We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
· We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information). Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
· It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer. Click here for more information on how to sign off.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Web sites?
· K32 Bazaar may work with other companies who place cookies or web beacons on our websites. These companies help operate our websites and provide you with additional products and services. They are subject to confidentiality agreements with K32 Bazaar and other legal restrictions. K32 Bazaar does not permit any of these companies to collect personal information using cookies or web beacons on our websites.
· Some of these companies — DoubleClick and MediaPlex — are our service providers who place cookies that help us serve our own content and compile anonymous site metrics and analytics. We require these companies to use the information they collect only to provide us with these services under contract.
· K32 Bazaar does not permit third-party content on K32 Bazaar (such as an item listing) to include cookies or web beacons, although this may still happen from time to time. If you believe a listing may be collecting personal information or using cookies, please report it to email@example.com
· Web TV users: The temporary cookie placed on your computer is only valid for your current K32 Bazaar session. Once you sign out of K32 Bazaar, the temporary cookie is removed.
What Information Can I Access?
K32 Bazaar gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with K32 Bazaar for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. This list will change as our website evolves.
What Choices Do I Have?
· As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such K32 Bazaar features as Your Profile, Wish Lists, Customer Reviews and Prime Members area.
· You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the Which Information Can I Access? section. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our records.
· If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to personalise advertisements we display to you, please adjust your Advertising Preferences.
· The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
Are Children Allowed to Use K32 Bazaar?
Use of K32 Bazaar is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use K32 Bazaar only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Notices and Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy or grievances at K32 Bazaar, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, bid, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you: search for a product; place an order through K32 Bazaar or one of our third-party sellers; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or your Your Profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; compile Wish Lists or other gift registries, provide and rate Reviews; and employ other personal notification services such as such as Available to Order Notifications. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as: your name; address and phone number; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been dispatched (including addresses and phone numbers); content of reviews and e-mails to us; the personal description in your Your Profile; and financial information.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include: updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features offered by K32 Bazaar Group Companies, Alexa Internet and A9; search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links from Overture); and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at K32 Bazaar include: up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personal information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalised advertising preferences and address book); payment settings (including credit-card information and gift certificate, gift card and cheque balances); e-mail notification settings (including Alerts, Available to Order notifications, Delivers, Recommended for You and newsletters); recommendations (including recent product-view history, prior-order history and Favourites); Wish Lists and Marketplace seller accounts and Your Profile (including your product Reviews, Requests and Recommendations, your Listmania lists, “So You’d Like to…” guides, personal profile, people you tagged as interesting, and K32 Bazaar Friends).